The meandering thoughts of a modern-day hearth witch.


Tuesday 1 February 2011

Wheel of the Year // Welcome...

...to February.


Squeals of joyous delight rang through my kitchen this evening as I discovered these pretty little narcissi opening, at my hearth-side just in time for Imbolc: the most beautiful altar decoration I could have wished for.

I will be celebrating tomorrow - the 2nd - but for those of you honouring Brigid this evening, I wish you brightest Imbolc blessings.

Love and light.

1 musings:

Leanne said...

Oh how awesome! - It is thrilling when the first spring bulb appears & opens

Bright Blessings Leanne

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. I truly love to hear your contributions.

Related Posts with Thumbnailslinkwithin_text='From the same cauldron...'