My personal task for this week is to keep a 'gratitude diary' - each day I am writing down things that I am grateful for. The idea is that the more you take note of the positives, the more your mind looks for good things and will see more positives.
Today I have lots of things I am thankful for - here are just a few:
* Hearing this on my way in to work this morning - it brought back happy memories of being at home as a youngster, watching 'Top of the Pops 2' with my dad. An old favourite refreshed in my mind.
* A lovely evening of catching up and laughter with a good friend.
* A night sky so clear that I can see a million stars.
* The goodwill of work colleagues who have made me feel very welcome in my new job.
* A partner who is incredibly supportive of me and my aspirations.
What are you grateful for today?