The meandering thoughts of a modern-day hearth witch.


Friday 21 May 2010

Rewards

Today I am thankful for many things.

For a small space to call my own, in which I could plant things that I hoped would grow.


For the warm sun, after weeks of nourishing rainfall that, combined, have made these blooms possible. 


For a camera, and the right bit of light, that have meant I can capture the wheel of the year as it turns in my humble little corner of the world. 


For these beautiful reminders that, if you tend to your hopes carefully and have a little patience, you will be rewarded. 

Brightest blessings to you all. 

4 musings:

Little Messy Missy said...

Very pretty! I love how deep the blue is.

Mother Moon said...

I love the simple things... they have a way of making me happier than most... blessings

C said...

Oh brightest blessings hun and for the wonderful pics i am truly thankful x x x

Amy said...

Thank you for your kind comments - I feel very blessed this weekend and hope you are all enjoying it too. x

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. I truly love to hear your contributions.

Related Posts with Thumbnailslinkwithin_text='From the same cauldron...'