The meandering thoughts of a modern-day hearth witch.


Sunday 30 September 2012

Five Favourites // September

In no particular order, here are some of the things I have been thankful for and enjoyed this September...

A chance to catch up with my favourite girls, at a friend's beautiful wedding.


Seeing 'The Lion King' musical.


A day in Oxford and the chance to snap some portraits for a friend. 



Time off work each week - and being able to spend a morning leisurely enjoying a coffee and croissant without having to rush into school. Bliss.


A lovely weekend in glorious Pembrokeshire with my mum. 


I feel like I've crammed a lot into this month, in spite of it also including my return to work. Normally that means I have no energy for anything else, but reducing my hours and rethinking my priorities has meant that this year I have thoroughly enjoyed my September. I'm determined that this good balance in my life will continue through the autumn. 

What are you thankful for, as this month draws to a close?

0 musings:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. I truly love to hear your contributions.

Related Posts with Thumbnailslinkwithin_text='From the same cauldron...'